Wednesday, April 15, 2015

350 horses, i'll take you to see them

i conjured the old new jersey col-de-sac and said, give me one of those twins down the street - now make him 30.  I brought him under an arc at the base of the school.  i build the snow banks high so they wouldn't see, i built a brick wall so no one could see (one way, so i could).
Still they could see, so I added another layer of bricks.  No one is supposed to be outside, but people are still all around and I can't control them. We are discovered, sorry charlie, and I take off - leaving him to explain.  She who finds him says "have you seen this person, if i find her, i will kill her"

The barn is on fire and the hoses cant keep up.  I throw white powder and it snap, crackle, stops.  I tell them, I put out the fire with this white powder, you may want to clean the stalls before you put the horses back.  "What are you magic?"  redneck compliments "A fairy throwing pixie dust like that I'm sure the men are pleased" and the woman still wants to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment