Tuesday, July 18, 2017

a house on the rocks by the shore. we are down swimming at the beach. red couches line the sand.  at the peak of tide men riding white horses come in with spears.  if we are not out of the water at this moment, we will be taken out to sea. i discover this at the last moment, but v is still on the sand. i run up and inside. i pull her body through the air into the home and we watch from the window.  we can see the belly of the horse leaking clear oil into the water, dripping into the streets of the town.  if they see us through the window, which they do, we are damed.  i try and fly up through the roof, crashing through layers of glass and wood and tar, but i can't escape.  I am back in the kitchen peeling vegetables, hoping the sink doesn't over flow and the pots and pan crash to the floor.

in another dream I am on a trampoline doing tricks with my aunts.  I hear the voice of my grandma, but no one else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment