Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Big hoise piano atrium

some one made a short film of us
watched it once on my internet browser,
Then wouldn't reload with the backbar.
Meanwhile the entire swim team pours in
Garcia makes a move on me and i am attracted but rigid with his arm around me
Left over vintage whiskey, nice cheeses and gold chockers
Playing the on the piano stairs in the atrium during projection show
I am taken to a mangy postbox, in an off beat field/squat.  I spit the pill out of my mouth.  I dont touch anything
My mother sent me an envelope of reminders, had to be resorted.  Visions of women.  Fed up with men and a wanting to be gay.  I am brought back to a bar where i was blonde and losing sanity.  Stole a stool and caught by and old man.  I wake up crying and having the same fit on this side

No comments:

Post a Comment