Wednesday, January 27, 2010

men at the foot of my bed that aren't there really. you can't see them, but they're there

i am feeling to restless too sleep and this is my dream. i get my guitar to play and make me feel better. it is has new dents and is terribly fucked up. i decide i will have to bring it to get fixed somewhere and from then on it will be left at home.

earlier dream - i'm walking and stop by a radio station. the equipment is in a closet like thing and the floor is ankle deep in water. i think about how dangerous this is. the man is about to change cds, i say excuse me. he starts to play guitar and i sing along. he tells me to sing louder because he can't hear me. i apologize. my guitar is with me

so i realize that this dented guitar is not mine, but his. i'm horrified. i have to think of a way to get mine back. Kaitlin is leaving to go pick something up from someone who is at a place called "moes muffins" on "the west end"

i get on my computer to pass the time. my room is as is. will granberry sends me a video chat invite. everyone is there, including some obscure cat. in the video shot of me there is a man sitting behind me on my bed. i am laying on my belly, in the dark - the light highlighting me and a MAN is sitting with his legs off the side of my goddamn bed. he is not there really, but he is there on the screen. i move my screen so i don't have to look at him. i think this is a dream and ask "do you guys see man behind me?" chelsea laughs saying "yea, hah who is that?" i slam the computer close and wake the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment